Department of Reproduction at Wrocław University of Environmental and Life Sciences and Leading Research Group
Welcomes to apply for Post Doc Position regarding EU-funded Marie Skłodowska-Curie Postdoctoral Fellowship in 2021 (MSCA-PF-2021)
Current research of Department of Reproduction focuses on:
- Diagnosis and treatment of fertility disorders in animals
- Application of Assisted Reproductive Technology in domestic and endangered animal species (artificial insemination, cryobanking, IVM, IVF/ICSI, IVC)
- Advanced methods of germ cells assessment (fluorochromes, flow cytometry, CASA)
- Semiochemical communication between animals in the context of reproduction
- Reproductive problems in herds of ruminants (mastitis, pregnancy, parturition, postpartum)
We are involved mostly in research projects regarding: application of biotechnological methods in reproduction of dogs, domestic cats and wild feline species; modification of the antioxidant defence system and the properties of cell membranes of birds preserved spermatozoa and evaluation of the influence of the various factors on the behaviour and physiology of the animals.
Who may apply
- The postdoctoral fellows must hold a doctoral degree (no longer than 8 years prior 15. September 2021 - the call deadline).
- The postdoctoral fellow may be of any nationality. No age restrictions apply.
- The postdoctoral fellow cannot have resided or carried out his/her main activity (work, studies, etc.) in Poland for more than 12 months in the three years prior to the call.
Interested applicants are invited to send the expression of interest consisting of:
- a one-page cover letter outlining research area, project idea and how he/she could contribute to research profile of Department of Reproduction
- a CV (including a publication list)
Please send the expression of interest by 30th May 2021 to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any administrative questions, please contact the International Research Office at UPWr: email@example.com
You may find details on the link
International Specialist on Assisted Reproduction (embryo transfer) (2002702)
EQUINE THERIOGENOLOGY RESIDENCY PROGRAM
Equine Veterinary Teaching Hospital, National Veterinary School of Lyon.
3-year clinical residency in Equine Theriogenology
Send all documents by email to: Dr. Anne Josson (firstname.lastname@example.org) before December 7th, 2020
11th International Conference on Pig Reproduction (ICPR 2022)
6-8 June 2022
Due to the worldwide problems with COVID-19, the international board and the local organizing committee of the 11th International Conference on Pig Reproduction have decided to postpone the conference to 2022. The new date is 6-8 June 2022.
International Congress on Animal Reproduction
June 27th - July 1st, 2021
On behalf of ICAR Board and ICAR Local Organising Committee this is to inform you that due to Coronavirus outbreak the ICAR Board has unanimously decided to move the ICAR Congress to another date, which has been fixed in 27th June – 1st July 2021.
Diploma in Bovine Reproduction (DBR), University of Liverpool, UK
Do you regularly work with cattle and wished you knew more?
The DBR is a Masters level part-time course for Veterinary Surgeons recognised by
RCVS and the European College of Animal Reproduction.
The next DBR course starts on 14 September 2020 and it is advisable to book early since places are limited and allocated on a first come first served basis.
For further information please contact:
DBR Office, Institute of Veterinary Science
University of Liverpool
Leahurst, Neston, CH64 7TE
T: 0151 794 6081